Candidate of Biological Sciences
- Research Scientist of the land resources department
- Area of scientific interests: agroecology, soil geography, stabilization of organic matter, soil
organic carbon, food safety, resource-efficient technologies, systems of organic land cultivation,
soil thickening, sustainable management of land resources, land degradation economy,
ecosystemic soil functions.
- Author of more than 15 scientific works in the sphere of ecology. A participant in numerous
researches under grants by Russian Foundation for Basic Research, Russian Science
Foundation and international funds.
- In 2012 he worked as an invited researcher in Purdue University, USA.
- In 2014 passed probation in the Center for Development Research, Bonn University, Germany.
- In 2015 passed a two-month advanced training in the Secretariat of Global Land Partnership of
UN Food and Agriculture Organization, Rome, Italy.